Sunday 10 June 2012

notd: pearl accent nail, nails inc basil street + china glaze golden enchantment


hello ladies!
fancied a bit of nail art today, so I thought I'd jazz up my usual accent ring finger with some flat backed plastic pearls. I wasn't sure what colour to go with on the rest of my nails, and I've been wanting to try golden enchantment for ages so I went with Nails Inc Basil St for my base, as it's my FAVOURITE nude ever. I'd misplaced it and searched high and low for an hour, messing up my base coat in the process! The colour doesn't really show because of Golden Enchantment, but it's a lovely beigey nude, I'll do a seperate post on it soon.
Golden Enchantment is a really fine gold holo glitter in a clear base, it's not very dense at all, but looks beautiful with one coat, although this is three, I love it, it'd look gorgeous over virtually everything!

The accent nail is quite straight forward to do, but if anyone wants a tutorial I can do one :)
Follow

2 comments:

  1. omg.. am loving the one with them pearls!! Btw, i've just purchased my first "China Glzae"... lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving this where did you get the pearls?

    please check out my blog I'm new to this and I would really appreciate it

    http://sazual.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete