Tuesday 26 June 2012

notd: china glaze high maintenance

flash
indoor light
this is probably my favourite red I own. It's a slightly blue based jelly, it looks a bit like fresh blood and that's just how I like 'em.
This is three coats because I always do three, but it looks fine at two. It's closer to the flash pic but a bit deeper and not quite as bright. my skin looks really yellow on camera for some reason but it's actually really pale and pink toned, and this looks lovely with it if I do say so myself. It's really not a summery colour but the weather hasn't been lately so I don't care.
I also love the name of this polish, although it's not a high maintenance polish to apply. my ex thought it was hysterical when I bought this. I'll let you guess why.

:)
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment