I've always loved these "what's in your bag" posts and when I saw that the wonderful Lydia had just done one here (her blog's brill, follow it!), I decided to do a blatant copy!
My bag itself is the Aldo Lanford and it's pretty much the love of my life at the moment, I was looking in the shoes in the sale last month and spotted it on a shelf, and once I'd tried it on I knew I had to have it, despite being at full price! It was only £50 though and I've been buying Primark bags for the last year or so which just break, so this one should last me a while!
I love everything about it, the Chanel style quilt and chain handles, the bow, the studs on the bow, the gold metal details, the front pocket, everything! And super duper bonus, I discovered that the back pocket is the perfect size for a small bottle of alcohol, so I've used it for my handbag vodka and surpassed bouncers with it a couple of times... sshh!
I carry a lot of crap in my bag so I've split it into three pictures, first one being my makeup bag. The clasp on it's broken so a lot of the time most of these items are just floating about in the bag.
I've tried to go in a kind of ordered clockwisey spiral type thing, but I'm assuming you'll be able to put the names to the items anyway!
- lush it started with a kiss lipstain pot
- powder brush from glossybox
- duo eyelash glue
- divaderme lash extender fibres (my favourite thing ever, review here)
- l'oreal volume million lashes mascara
- nail envy
- bourjois 3 second nail polish remover (I carry this and the nail envy in case I get a chip; I have to remove ALL nail polish if this happens)
- revlon colorstay foundation in fresh beige
- bourjois blusher in 03 brun cuvre
- maybelline 10hr tint gloss in endless ruby
- maybelline the falsies black drama mascara